Kenya Institute of Bankers
The Kenya Institute Of Bankers (KIB) is the world’s leading institute for business continuity. Established in 1979, the KIB has established itself as the leading membership and certifying organization for Business Continuity professionals worldwide.
To champion best practice in the delivery of financial services education, to promote professionalism, self-regulation and acceptable standards in the Financial Services Sector, through innovative learning, codes of conduct, quality skills and competencies.
To become the leading professional body in the promotion and delivery of quality financial services education and training.
Students deserve dependable, accurate, timely, respectful and honest responses. Advisors' responsibilities to their many constituents form the foundation upon which our Core Values rest.
The Overall Responsibility of the Institute is to;
1. Produce relevantly–educated and trained career staff for the financial sector.
2. Cater for students with a wide range of abilities and backgrounds.
3. Provide Professional Qualifications and Skills Upgrading Training
4. Programmes which enjoy wide recognition and acceptance throughout the Financial Services Sector.
5. Retain and sustain continued support by Employers – Banks/Financial Institutions.
6. Be perceived by all staff/students/members to be fair and worthwhile.
7. Allow ambitious, high quality staff to acquire high qualifications.
8. Provide broad based, educational programmes for those preparing for management in the industry.
Anti-Corruption Compliance CourseKenya Institute of BankersNairobi
Managing Cyptocurrency RiskKenya Institute of BankersNairobi
Treasury Insights & Treasury Back-Office (TBO) Operations CourseKenya Institute of BankersNairobi
AML/CFT & KYC Compliance Senior Course (Management, Supervisory & Specialist Categories)Kenya Institute of BankersNairobi
The 18th East Africa Banking SchoolKenya Institute of BankersOther
Asset and Liability Management CourseKenya Institute of BankersNairobi
Building and Leading High Performance TeamsKenya Institute of BankersNairobi
Employee Transition CourseKenya Institute of BankersNairobi
Problem Loan/NPAS Remedial Management CourseKenya Institute of BankersNairobi
International Trade Finance CourseKenya Institute of BankersNairobi