Riara University is established under the Universities Act (2012), having been approved by the Commission for University Education to operate under a Letter of Interim Authority since 2nd August, 2012.
In accordance with the provisions of the Act, the University is in the process of accreditation for Award of Full Charter and has already undergone the Technical Inspection by the Commission for University Education.This is the normal process for establishment of Universities in Kenya under the said Act and the University is hopeful that the Charter will be approved soon.
To be a leading university in the world and a Centre of Excellence in scholarship, research and human resource
To provide a holistic education to enable each student to realize their full potential and to develop social and moral
values which will underpin their actions through life.
- Excellence – We have only one standard EXCELLENCE!
- Leading by Example – We strive to lead by EXAMPLE.
- Teamwork – We cultivate the spirit of TEAMWORK.
- Integrity – We are ETHICAL and PROFESSIONAL in our CONDUCT.
- Innovation – We encourage and reward INNOVATION, especially BREAKTHROUGH IDEAS.