International Tour Guiding and Administration
To train personnel who will pro¬fessionally fit in tour companies as tour/reservations officers, cus¬tomer service staff, safari guides, naturalists and therein be able to proficiently handle visitors from all walks of life.
1. Eco Tourism
2. Customer Service
3. Social Studies
4. Touristic Geography
5. Travel and Tourism (Foundation, Consultant, Management and Senior Management Levels)
6. Advanced Professional Techniques in Tour Operations
7. First Aid
8. Course Excursions and Tours
Graduates may join the travel industry as Tour/Travel Consultants, Tour/Driver Safari Guides, Naturalists, Airport representatives, Reservation Officer, Tour Leaders, On-site Guides and eventually become Tour Managers.
City Tour, Shopping and Excursions
07 Days Tanzania:
Arusha, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Olduvai Gorge and Ta-rangire
07 Days Coast Safari:
Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East, Shimba Hills & Malindi
07 Days Western Kenya:
Kericho, Kisii, Kisumu City, Kakamega Forest, Mt. Elgon, Saiwa Springs, Ke-rio Valley
10 Days Safari:
Owen Falls, Murchison’s Falls, Kam¬pala, Ruhengeri, Kigali, Nyungwe and Bujumbura
05 Days Rift Valley/ Masai Mara:
Lake Baringo, Lake Bogoria, Naiva-sha, Nakuru and Masai Mara
Course Special Features
1. Internationally Recognized Awards
2. Flexible payment terms
3. Free Alumni membership
4. Free computer lessons as you learn
5. Two International Languages free with each Course
6. Flexible timing between 0700-2000Hrs
7. Visits to 5 Star establishments within and outside Kenya Guaranteed overseas and local attachment placement
8. Sporting Facilities
9. Evening Classes and Short Courses
10. Free Guidance and Counselling
11. 2 day Free Safari per Term
- Course Sub-Category Tourism
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body ATRS
- Length Of Course 2 Years, 6 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchKaren
1. All admission letters should be returned to Air travel and Related Studies Centre offices before or on the admission date.
2. Please note that if your form is not returned in time you can call or visit us to check availability of a slot in regard to your course of interest.
3. Early application and enrolment is advised on all courses due to the level of demand. Order of application is therefore taken into account.
4. The college will acknowledge receipt of all application forms received.
5. Please note that it may be necessary to arrange appropriate date with the administration.
6. In general, a Leaving Certificate is required.
7. Adults returning to learn are also welcome to apply.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Air Travel and Related Studies Centre has a long-standing reputation in providing courses in Travel and Tourism, Cabin Crew, Airport Operations, Hotel Management Food Production and international languages. Based on over twenty years of excellence in education
To become a leading training, research and consulting institution in Africa and beyond which sets standard to be emulated by other institution.
To provide high quality training, research, consultancy and outreach service to all individuals and corporate clients in tourism, hospitality, air transport, corporate communication, marketing business management and administration, entrepreneur and business development and provide industries in which we train excellent, qualified, component productive and adaptable professionals with the right attitude and capabilities for overall prosperity of mankind in a modern society characterized by dynamic needs.