International Travel and Tourism
This training is geared towards responsible travel and tourism, aimed at bridging the cultural differences and fostering an environment which enriches our lives through the bringing together of people for leisure, family, business and educational purposes.
Foundation and EBT Course
1. Air Fares of EBT, Travel and Tourism general knowledge.
1. Air fares and ticketing II.
2. Gain knowledge about cruise products, one of the fastest growing components of the industry.
1. Open your own travel agency/ tour operator.
2. Develop customized tours and gain a competitive advantage.
3. Apply the most of information technology and the internet. Grow your business and profits.
Senior Management Level
1. Learn strategic management and marketing principles.
2. Learn the legalities of the industry and overcome legal hurdles.
3. Learn how to better manage and motivate your staff.
Travel Agents’ Marketing
1. Market research.
2. Marketing Planning.
3. Profit Maximization.
Professional Techniques in Tour Operations
1. Touristic Circuits.
2. Preparations of Various Itineraries.
3. Tour Planning.
4. Reservations and Booking Procedures.
Advanced Professional Techniques in Tour Operations
1. Online Tour Planning.
2. Online Tour Costing.
Grounds Operations Management
1. Safe Reliable and Efficient Handling of Airport Services
Airline Customer Service
1. Client Handling Procedures
The travel and tourism industry employs more than 250 million individuals around the world in:-
1. Airline Ticketing companies
2. Airport Administration
3. Nature Reserve Staffing
4. Cruise Ship Marketing
5. Package Tour Sales
6. Attraction Management
7. Religious Site Guiding
8. Travel Agencies
9. Tour companies
11. Organizations( e.g United Na¬tions)
12. Government departments among many others
Course Special Features
1. Internationally Recognized Awards
2. Flexible payment terms
3. Free Alumni membership
4. Free computer lessons as you learn
5. Two International Languages free with each Course
6. Flexible timing between 0700-2000Hrs
7. Visits to 5 Star establishments within and outside Kenya
8. Guaranteed overseas and local attachment placement
9. Sporting Facilities
10. Evening Classes and Short Courses
11. Free Guidance and Counselling
12. 2 day Free Safari per Term
- Course Sub-Category Tourism
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body IATA
- Length Of Course 2 Years, 6 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchKaren
1. All admission letters should be returned to Air travel and Related Studies Centre offices before or on the admission date.
2. Please note that if your form is not returned in time you can call or visit us to check availability of a slot in regard to your course of interest.
3. Early application and enrolment is advised on all courses due to the level of demand. Order of application is therefore taken into account.
4. The college will acknowledge receipt of all application forms received.
5. Please note that it may be necessary to arrange appropriate date with the administration.
6. In general, a Leaving Certificate is required.
7. Adults returning to learn are also welcome to apply.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Travel and Related Studies Centre has a long-standing reputation in providing courses in Travel and Tourism, Cabin Crew, Airport Operations, Hotel Management Food Production and international languages. Based on over twenty years of excellence in education
To become a leading training, research and consulting institution in Africa and beyond which sets standard to be emulated by other institution.
To provide high quality training, research, consultancy and outreach service to all individuals and corporate clients in tourism, hospitality, air transport, corporate communication, marketing business management and administration, entrepreneur and business development and provide industries in which we train excellent, qualified, component productive and adaptable professionals with the right attitude and capabilities for overall prosperity of mankind in a modern society characterized by dynamic needs.