Certificate in Gym Instructing
1. Applying specific health checks
2. Identify the components and principles of fitness
3. Identifying the major bones, muscles and muscle actions of the body
The following are some of the areas a student may work at after a successful graduation in this field:
1. Fitness club as a gym supervisor.
2. Fitness or health club as a gym instructor.
Applicants are required to have experience of using cardiovascular equipment; fixed and free weights within a gym environment.
- Course Sub-Category Sports
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body ITEC
- Length Of Course 6 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchParklands
Reading, writing and numeracy skills are required.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Alison Caroline Institute is an approved learning institution by the Ministry of Education (MOEST Number MST/INS/14/47/1/20 ). All our tutors are certified trainers with many years of experience. The Director of ACI has over 20 years of experience and is accredited in the following International qualifications: ITEC, CIDESCO and CIBTAC.