Diploma in Community Health
The Diploma programme is designed to enable graduates acquire in-depth knowledge, practical skills and competencies that will be useful in facilitating communities to plan and manage their own health and development. The graduates are expected to provide leadership in planning and management of health services, and especially at the county/district and community levels.
- Course Sub-Category Health Services
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body KNEC
- Length Of Course 2 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchParklands
- Mean grade of C (Plain) in KCSE
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Caroline Institute is an approved learning institution by the Ministry of Education (MOEST Number MST/INS/14/47/1/20 ). All our tutors are certified trainers with many years of experience. The Director of ACI has over 20 years of experience and is accredited in the following International qualifications: ITEC, CIDESCO and CIBTAC.