Diploma in Spa Therapy and Salon Management
The aim of the Diploma in Spa and Salon Management is to equip candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills to enable them to manage a Spa or Salon effectively. It allows students to develop the managerial and technical skills to work in a variety of venues, be it hairdressing and beauty salons, holistic wellness centres, sports treatment specialist centres, day and destination spas and organizations emphasizing workplace wellness, among many others.
- Course Sub-Category Management
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body ITEC
- Length Of Course 6 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchParklands
Anyone interested in the beauty industry.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Alison Caroline Institute is an approved learning institution by the Ministry of Education (MOEST Number MST/INS/14/47/1/20 ). All our tutors are certified trainers with many years of experience. The Director of ACI has over 20 years of experience and is accredited in the following International qualifications: ITEC, CIDESCO and CIBTAC.