Master of Communications
The Master of Arts course in Communication Studies is intended to prepare students for careers in government information services, academic institutions and the private sector.
- Course Sub-Category Media Studies
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Masters
- Awarding Body Daystar University
- CostKSh. 70,470 Tuition Fee Per Semester
- Length Of Course 2 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00, or
- Degree awarded with First Class or an Upper Second Class Honours.
- Those whose GPA is 2.5 or who have Lower Second Class Honours and a Higher Diploma with relevant experience may be considered if the degree or diploma is relevant to the field of study.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Daystar University offers world class education to students of various nationalities drawn from Africa, Asia and North America. Daystar University has two campuses situated in Nairobi and Athi River. Our programmes are internationally accredited, and our carefully developed curriculum equips students with knowledge and skills that enable them match up to expectations in the job market. Our learning approach includes numerous practical undertakings that provide our students with hands-on experience in their relevant fields.
We understand that for academic success to be achieved, accompanying infrastructure has to be present. That’s why at Daystar University, we continue to develop high class learning facilities that enable our students achieve success within the best available environment. These learning facilities that include a well stocked library, several state-of-the-art computer laboratories and communication studios, enable students develop practical skills as they undertake practical lessons and exercises.
Our faculty has a passion to work hand-in-hand with the students in the quest for knowledge; a synergy that has seen students bring out the best out of them. This involves discussions, lectures, online learning and group discussions. Our administration also plays a very crucial role in ensuring that students have a conducive environment for learning by assisting students individually.
Similarly, we have a great passion for molding individual talents through various co-curricular clubs-sponsored activities that include sports, music, drama and art among others. This has helped students realize their abilities outside the classroom as well as shaping them not just academically, but also physically, socially and academically.
To be a distinguished, Christ-centered, African institution of higher learning for the transformation of Church and society.
To develop managers, professionals, researchers and scholars to be effective, Christian servant-leaders through the integration of Christian faith and holistic learning for the transformation of church and society in Africa and the world.