1. General English course: written, spoken
2. Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
3. International English Language Test (ITELTS)
4. Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL)
- Course Sub-Category English Course
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body Divine Schools - Africa
- CostKSh. 28,500 Tuition Fee
- Length Of Course 4 Weeks
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchWestlands
This course is open to everyone.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Divine Schools – Africa is the first School in East and Central Africa to offer formal training in Event management, wedding planning, flower arrangement and décor and Fundraising courses among other courses. We believe our courses offer individuals the opportunity to be all they can be and experience life to the full.
Divine schools aims at providing an exciting all round education towards a personally fulfilling and socially useful life. We provide a balanced environment focused on making people work their way in having their own businesses. Our school environment promotes order, independence, a love for learning, a connection to the world and a sense of social responsibility.
Over the last 10 years, Divine Schools – Africa through our alumni has changed the face of events in Kenya, and brought professionalism and creativity in the industry across East and Central Africa.
To be a world class events entrepreneurship training institution in Africa.