Certificate in Tourism and Business Studies
This program is designed to provide participants with the knowledge they will require in order to:
1. Analyse tourism development proposals
2. Provide viable and sustainable tourism policies and strategies
1. Fundamental of hotel &catering industry
2. Numeracy & statistics
3. Structure of traveling and tourism
4. Business management & administration
5. Characteristics of world destinations
6. Retail travel operations
8. Tour operations
9. Management of travel & tour operations
10. Tourism marketing & promotion
11. Languages: French/German/ Spanish
13. Customer Service
14. Communication Skills
15. Travel Destination of East Africa
Ksh. 12,000 Per term (For 6 Terms)
- Course Sub-Category Tourism
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body ICM
- CostKSh. 12,000 Per Term (For 6 Terms)
- Length Of Course 2 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNairobi
- Mean grade of D + (Plus) in KCSE
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? Yes
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
We have more than five years’ experience in delivering effective and efficient training at Diploma and Certificate levels in areas such as ICT, Business and Social Sciences. Our programs are designed to foster professional and personal development. The up-to date curricula for the various programs offered at the College are designed to offer relevance in the rapidly changing world and foster the qualities of imagination and independence of thought.
Why Join EAICS?
1. Our college is approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education and accredited by local and international exam bodies such as KNEC, KAS NEB, ICM, ABMA, Cambridge International College, ABE, C& G, NAS COP, ICDL, INTEL, JP, among others.
2. All our students sit for external final exams hence receiving recognized Certificates and Diplomas.
3. Our college was in the year 2012 selected by the Ministry of ICT to be a Digital Village for Nairobi
4. We give out free 7 inch 4.4 Android Tablets to Diploma, Certificate and ICDL Students
5. We connect our students with local and international jobs opportunity through our online jobs portal and through Rockefeller Foundation-Digital Jobs Africa.
6. We have free High Speed Internet Connection (WIFI) within our College funded by the World Bank through ICT Authority
7. We have a modern ICT Lab for students to study and research
8. Subsidized Tuition fee for Certificate and Diploma Courses
9. We have launched a new Enterprise and Innovation Program aimed at empowering our students to create jobs for themselves by use of ICT.
To be the leading Centre of Excellence in quality, transformative and innovative tertiary education with the aim of producing world class industrial oriented workforce
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies (ICS College) is a tertiary training institution dedicated to excellence in serving the educational needs of the society and aims at meeting the emerging needs for qualified, technical workforce at all levels of corporate world.
• Our students – to provide students with quality learning experiences and support in finding fulfilment in education, employment, productive citizenship and lifelong learning;
• Our people – to support and empower each employee to make the best possible contribution towards student success;
• Our business – to make business decisions that support teaching and learning while reflecting best practices that result in the college achieving its mission and mandate; and
• Our community – to ensure that the college contributes to the economic and social prosperity of the communities we serve