Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering (ADSE)
ADSE is a two year diploma programme is offered in partnership with Aptech Computer Education India, to make you an industry-ready professional in the Software Programing field. ADSE gives you the professional edge to start your career in the global IT industry. The curriculum has been recently updated and includes the following: Android Applications, Windows Store Apps, Cloud Computing, Mobile Applications, Internet Security
Career options following certification in (ADSE) include roles for programmers/developers (Software engineers), Web developers, System analysts, Software testing & Quality Assurance, Database analysts, architects & administrators and Project Managers.
Pre- Semester 1
1. Introduction to computer fundamentals and Microsoft Office
2. Make your work easier, faster and more efficient with MS Office
1. Programming Principles and Techniques
2. Logic Building and Elementary Programming
3. Building Next Generation Websites
4. UI/UX for Responsive Design
5. Object-oriented Programming Concepts
6. Programming in C++
7. Database Management (SQL Server)
8. Markup Language and JSON
9. Web Productivity Tools
10. eProject-Website Development (HTML5)
1. Fundamentals of Linux Operating System
2. Optimize Web for Search Engines
3. Fundamentals of Java
4. Object-oriented Programming with Java
5. Application Programming (C#)
6. Introduction to Cloud Computing
7. Fundamentals of IoT
8. Online Advertising and Management
9. Soft Skills
10. eProject (Java)
Semester -3A (Java)
1. Introduction to Web and Enterprise Applications
2. Web Component Development with Java
3. Architecting Applications for the Web
4. Agile System Development Life Cycle for Software Projects
5. Developing Mobile Applications using Android
6. Testing Android Applications
7. eProject (Android)
Semester -4A (OST & Java)
1. Working with Open Source Web Server
2. Querying with MySQL
3. Web Application Development using PHP
4. Work with Cloud Platform Services
5. Enterprise Application Development using EJB
6. Creating Services for the Web
7. Rich Internet Application Development
8. Software Engineering Principles
9. Software Project Management
10. eProject (Java EE)
1. Transfer your credits to UK Universities for the final year of a degree.
2. 2 year comprehensive programme
3. Certified trainers
4. Professional leverage in Java and .NET technologies
5. Comprehensive student study kit
6. ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology.
Competencies of ADSE
1. Introduction to Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Windows Store App
2. Development, MS SQL Server 2012, Markup language, Mobile Apps.
3. Upgraded Java & .Net technologies.
4. Cloud Computing and Service model of cloud SAAS, IAAS, PAAS, Cloud application in Sales.
5. Windows Azure and Google App Engine environments.
6. MS SQL Server 2012, Adobe Dreamweaver Cs5.
- Course Sub-Category Software Engineering
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body Aptech Computer Education, India
- CostKSh. 310,000 Total Tuition Fee payable in installments
- Length Of Course 2 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road – Ndemi Lane Junction, Near Adams Arcade
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
2. International Baccalaureate (IB)
3. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
4. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? Yes
- Featured Course – Start Date 01/10/2018
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014, and from September 2016 is offering a wide range of Business options both at Foundation and Undergraduate level, which will lead to a University of Northampton-awarded degree. The University of Northampton, UK was granted the authority to collaborate with Edulink International College, Nairobi by The Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The collaboration with between the University of Northampton and Edulink International College’s is one approach to support Kenyan students in achieving their on-going educational goals, by gaining a quality UK Degree in Nairobi, whilst benefiting from not having to travel overseas and manage the expense that overseas education carries.
Our vision is to be a nationally recognised, comprehensive centre of study, delivering world-class university education through a “small college” learning environment that offers “large university” opportunities.
Edulink International College Nairobi (EICN) is a multicultural institution whose mission is to bring world-class education to Kenya through dynamic partnership with a leading UK university.
• We will provide excellence by continually improving the quality of education, scholarship and service to our students through employment-faced learning and modern, fully equipped facilities.
• All EICN graduates will be successful in East and Central Africa and globally in terms of securing and creating future employment