Advanced Diploma in Multimedia (ADIM)
ADIM is a two year Advanced Diploma course is offered in partnership with ARENA Multimedia India, in which effectively trains you in 2D and 3D, Animation, Multimedia, Web Designing and Gaming. The course takes you through the process of art direction, scripting, and the art of animation as well as project work.
ADIM is the doorway to one of the most dynamic and exciting industries-Animation & Multimedia. Reputed for high-quality, industry-intensive training, Arena will train every student to become a competent animation or multimedia professional, capable of meeting any challenge. Arena’s comprehensive career courses are specially designed to create a well-trained and fully qualified professional who is ready for the industry; be it in Animation, Advertising, Television, Print and Publishing and Film content or a host of other rewarding career options.
1. Design and Visualization Fundamentals
2. Graphics and Illustration Fundamentals
3. Creative Illustrations
4. Creating Artworks
5. Image Magic
6. Design for Print and Advertising
7. Media Publishing
8. Print Portfolio
1. Understand various visualisation and imagery techniques
2. Explain fundamentals of Graphics and various aspects of drawings
3. Explain fundamentals of typography and understand the scope and application in contemporary society
4. Create artworks/Illustrations
5. Use Image Editing tools and retouch images
6. Understand functional aspects of print advertising
7. Design and publish a page layout for magazine and brochures
1. Concepts of Storyboarding
2. Working with Audio
3. Video Streaming and Editing
4. Concepts of Digital Filmmaking
5. Digital Fx
6. Compositing with Nuke
1. Explain techniques and importance of storyboard
2. Create, record and edit audio
3. Edit and composite videos
4. Create digital motion graphics and composite images
1. 3D Basics – Modeling to Animation
2. Modeling with 3D
3. Lights, Camera and Materials
4. 3D Motion Graphics and Fx
5. Rendering with V-Ray
6. 3D Animation Portfolio
1. Understand basics of 3D animation
2. Prepare 3D models using modeling tools
3. Prepare lights, camera, and materials for a scene.
4. Understanding camera motion, key frames and function curve
5. Create digital motion graphics and composite images
1. 3D Modeling
2. Digital Sculpting
4. Lighting and Rendering
6. Character Animation
7. Portfolio Demo Reel
1. Prepare 3D models using modeling tools
2. Create and edit textures which are the most vital contributing factors to the aesthetics of the animation.
3. Understand lighting techniques to create photo realistic images.
4. Set up and animate characters
1. Transfer your credits to UK Universities for the final year of a degree.
2. 2 year comprehensive programme
3. Certified trainers
4. Comprehensive student study kit
5. ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology.
- Course Sub-Category Multimedia
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body ARENA Multimedia, India
- CostKSh. 310,000 Total Tuition Fee payable in installments
- Length Of Course 2 Years
- Class Size20
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road- Ndemi Road Junction.
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
2. International Baccalaureate (IB)
3. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
4. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? Yes
- Featured Course – Start Date 01/10/2018
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014, and from September 2016 is offering a wide range of Business options both at Foundation and Undergraduate level, which will lead to a University of Northampton-awarded degree. The University of Northampton, UK was granted the authority to collaborate with Edulink International College, Nairobi by The Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The collaboration with between the University of Northampton and Edulink International College’s is one approach to support Kenyan students in achieving their on-going educational goals, by gaining a quality UK Degree in Nairobi, whilst benefiting from not having to travel overseas and manage the expense that overseas education carries.
Our vision is to be a nationally recognised, comprehensive centre of study, delivering world-class university education through a “small college” learning environment that offers “large university” opportunities.
Edulink International College Nairobi (EICN) is a multicultural institution whose mission is to bring world-class education to Kenya through dynamic partnership with a leading UK university.
• We will provide excellence by continually improving the quality of education, scholarship and service to our students through employment-faced learning and modern, fully equipped facilities.
• All EICN graduates will be successful in East and Central Africa and globally in terms of securing and creating future employment