Android Application Development
Android™ has a large community of developers writing applications (“apps”) that extend the functionality of devices, written primarily in a customized version of the Java programming language. In October 2012, there were approximately 700,000 apps available for Android, and the estimated number of applications downloaded from Google Play, Android’s primary app store, was 25 billion.
Android is very powerful mobile platform because Google has made it full of feature as below:-
1. Handset Layout
2. Multiple language support
3. Web Browser
4. Java support
5. Multi touch
6. Video Calling
8. Voice Based Features
9. Screen Capturing
10. External storage
11. ……………so on
The course trains you for
1. Application development fundamentals (Java)
2. Application Development Fundamentals (Java)
3. Advanced Application Development
4. Mobile Application Development using J2ME
5. Developing Applications for Android
6. Testing Android Applications
Java SE 8 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The course comprises of recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self-practice these hours at lab or home.
Who can join this course?
1. Undergraduates / Graduates
2. IT Diploma Graduates
3. Working Professionals
1. Design and develop desktop applications using Java
2. Use the core language features and Application Programming Interfaces (API) of Java to design object-oriented applications
3. Learn the concepts of creating responsive Web sites and mobile apps
4. Develop Android applications that run on mobile and wireless devices
5. Verify the correctness, functional behavior, and usability of your app before it is released publicly
6. Develop a real-world mobile app using Android
Mobile Application Developer / Android Developer
- Course Sub-Category Computer Science
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body Edulink International College
- CostKSh. 85,000 Tuition Fee
- Length Of Course 4 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road- Ndemi Road Junction
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
2. International Baccalaureate (IB)
3. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
4. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014, and from September 2016 is offering a wide range of Business options both at Foundation and Undergraduate level, which will lead to a University of Northampton-awarded degree. The University of Northampton, UK was granted the authority to collaborate with Edulink International College, Nairobi by The Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The collaboration with between the University of Northampton and Edulink International College’s is one approach to support Kenyan students in achieving their on-going educational goals, by gaining a quality UK Degree in Nairobi, whilst benefiting from not having to travel overseas and manage the expense that overseas education carries.
Our vision is to be a nationally recognised, comprehensive centre of study, delivering world-class university education through a “small college” learning environment that offers “large university” opportunities.
Edulink International College Nairobi (EICN) is a multicultural institution whose mission is to bring world-class education to Kenya through dynamic partnership with a leading UK university.
• We will provide excellence by continually improving the quality of education, scholarship and service to our students through employment-faced learning and modern, fully equipped facilities.
• All EICN graduates will be successful in East and Central Africa and globally in terms of securing and creating future employment