Certificate in Multimedia (CIM)
CIM is certificate course in Graphics Technologies, offered in partnership with ARENA Multimedia India. This Course lays the foundation for learning Graphics skills. To prepare the student to acquire concepts of digital graphics and equip them with thorough knowledge of creating, image-editing and publishing graphics for various industries.
1. Junior Graphic Designer,
2. Web Graphic Designer,
4. Photo Editor and
5. Layout Artists
1. Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations
2. Typography Design
3. Digital Illustrations
4. Digital Painting
5. Photography Concepts and Post processing using Lightroom
6. Design for Print and Advertising
7. Page Design
8. Print Portfolio
1. Certified trainers
2. Comprehensive student study kit
3. ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology.
- Course Sub-Category Multimedia
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body ARENA Multimedia, India
- CostKSh. 65,000 Total Tuition Fee payable in installments
- Length Of Course 6 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road- Ndemi Road Junction
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
2. International Baccalaureate (IB)
3. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
4. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014, and from September 2016 is offering a wide range of Business options both at Foundation and Undergraduate level, which will lead to a University of Northampton-awarded degree. The University of Northampton, UK was granted the authority to collaborate with Edulink International College, Nairobi by The Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The collaboration with between the University of Northampton and Edulink International College’s is one approach to support Kenyan students in achieving their on-going educational goals, by gaining a quality UK Degree in Nairobi, whilst benefiting from not having to travel overseas and manage the expense that overseas education carries.
Our vision is to be a nationally recognised, comprehensive centre of study, delivering world-class university education through a “small college” learning environment that offers “large university” opportunities.
Edulink International College Nairobi (EICN) is a multicultural institution whose mission is to bring world-class education to Kenya through dynamic partnership with a leading UK university.
• We will provide excellence by continually improving the quality of education, scholarship and service to our students through employment-faced learning and modern, fully equipped facilities.
• All EICN graduates will be successful in East and Central Africa and globally in terms of securing and creating future employment