Certificate of Proficiency in Information System Management (CPISM)
CPISM is certificate course in IT/MIS offered in partnership with Aptech Computer Education India. This gives a solid foundation to start your career in Information Technology. This Certification will not only prepare you for your future studies at APTECH but will also provide the Know how to better understand and use existing Computer Based Systems deployed in all modern day offices.
1. Website Developers,
2. SQL Server Developer,
3. Database Analyst & Designer,
4. An efficient Office Worker.
Pre- Semester 1
1. Introduction to computer fundamentals and Microsoft Office
2. Make your work easier, faster and more efficient with MS Office
1. Programming Principles and Techniques
2. Logic Building and Elementary Programming
3. Building Next Generation Websites
4. UI/UX for Responsive Design
5. Object-oriented Programming Concepts
6. Programming in C++
7. Database Management (SQL Server)
8. Markup Language and JSON
9. Web Productivity Tools
10. eProject-Website Development (HTML5)
- Course Sub-Category System Management
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body Aptech Computer Education, India
- CostKSh. 65,000 Total Tuition Fee payable in installments
- Length Of Course 6 Months
- Class Size20
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road- Ndemi Road Junction
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
2. International Baccalaureate (IB)
3. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
4. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014, and from September 2016 is offering a wide range of Business options both at Foundation and Undergraduate level, which will lead to a University of Northampton-awarded degree. The University of Northampton, UK was granted the authority to collaborate with Edulink International College, Nairobi by The Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The collaboration with between the University of Northampton and Edulink International College’s is one approach to support Kenyan students in achieving their on-going educational goals, by gaining a quality UK Degree in Nairobi, whilst benefiting from not having to travel overseas and manage the expense that overseas education carries.
Our vision is to be a nationally recognised, comprehensive centre of study, delivering world-class university education through a “small college” learning environment that offers “large university” opportunities.
Edulink International College Nairobi (EICN) is a multicultural institution whose mission is to bring world-class education to Kenya through dynamic partnership with a leading UK university.
• We will provide excellence by continually improving the quality of education, scholarship and service to our students through employment-faced learning and modern, fully equipped facilities.
• All EICN graduates will be successful in East and Central Africa and globally in terms of securing and creating future employment