Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing trains students in one of the most in- demand skills in digital space today – Social Media Optimization and Analytics. Social Media Optimization helps organizations improve their organic search results, extend their reach and increase opportunities for people to link to their Business while Web analytics is a powerful tool that helps organizations improve customer satisfaction, identify patterns and trends, and make smarter business decisions.
1. Search Marketing
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Social Marketing Optimization
4. Content Marketing
5. Affiliate Marketing
6. Inbound Marketing
7. Email Marketing
8. Lead Nurturing
9. Legal, Ecommerce
10. Web Technologies
1. 10 Weeks with 3 hours per day and 2 days a week
2. The course comprises of recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self-practice these hours at lab or home.
3. For practice at center-labs the student has to book lab in advance
Who can join this course?
1. Undergraduates / Graduates
2. Working Professionals
3. Post Graduates, MBA
2. Optimize Websites using search engine tools
3. Use social media and SMO for interaction and communication and publicity
4. Use social media tools and techniques for mobile communication and publicity
5. Use Analytics to generate detailed statistics about a Website’s traffic and traffic sources and measure conversions
6. Use Apps Reporting API to retrieve usage reports for your domain’s hosted accounts
7. Analyse a Website’s performance and generate reports using Analytics and Reporting tools
8. Develop a project to track the site statistics aligning to business objectives and goals
9. Learn types & technology of Digital advertisement to drive customer engagement & traffic on website.
1. SEO Professional
2. Digital Marketing Professional
3. Data Analytics Professional
4. SMO Specialist web analytics & digital marketing course
- Course Sub-Category Digital Marketing
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body Aptech Computer Education, India
- CostKSh. 60,000 Tuition Fee
- Length Of Course 10 Weeks
- Class Size20
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road-Ndemi Road Junction
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
2. International Baccalaureate (IB)
3. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
4. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014, and from September 2016 is offering a wide range of Business options both at Foundation and Undergraduate level, which will lead to a University of Northampton-awarded degree. The University of Northampton, UK was granted the authority to collaborate with Edulink International College, Nairobi by The Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The collaboration with between the University of Northampton and Edulink International College’s is one approach to support Kenyan students in achieving their on-going educational goals, by gaining a quality UK Degree in Nairobi, whilst benefiting from not having to travel overseas and manage the expense that overseas education carries.
Our vision is to be a nationally recognised, comprehensive centre of study, delivering world-class university education through a “small college” learning environment that offers “large university” opportunities.
Edulink International College Nairobi (EICN) is a multicultural institution whose mission is to bring world-class education to Kenya through dynamic partnership with a leading UK university.
• We will provide excellence by continually improving the quality of education, scholarship and service to our students through employment-faced learning and modern, fully equipped facilities.
• All EICN graduates will be successful in East and Central Africa and globally in terms of securing and creating future employment