Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 (MOS)
The course helps to make students/ graduates/ everyone, computer-literate. It equips you with data processing & office automation skills, a must in today’s computerized world.
1. Digital Literacy, Computer Fundamentals, Internet and E-mail
2. Microsoft Word 2013
3. Microsoft Excel 2013
4. Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
5. Creating Artwork using CorelDraw
6. Image Magic using Photoshop
1. How to Build your Website
2. Build your Own PC
1. Certified trainers
2. Comprehensive student study kit
3. ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology
- Course Sub-Category Microsoft Office Specialist
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body Aptech Computer Education, India
- CostKSh. 15,000 Tuition Fee
- Length Of Course 2 Months
- Class Size12
- Course Location/BranchNgong Road-Ndemi Road Junction
This course is open to everyone.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014, and from September 2016 is offering a wide range of Business options both at Foundation and Undergraduate level, which will lead to a University of Northampton-awarded degree. The University of Northampton, UK was granted the authority to collaborate with Edulink International College, Nairobi by The Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The collaboration with between the University of Northampton and Edulink International College’s is one approach to support Kenyan students in achieving their on-going educational goals, by gaining a quality UK Degree in Nairobi, whilst benefiting from not having to travel overseas and manage the expense that overseas education carries.
Our vision is to be a nationally recognised, comprehensive centre of study, delivering world-class university education through a “small college” learning environment that offers “large university” opportunities.
Edulink International College Nairobi (EICN) is a multicultural institution whose mission is to bring world-class education to Kenya through dynamic partnership with a leading UK university.
• We will provide excellence by continually improving the quality of education, scholarship and service to our students through employment-faced learning and modern, fully equipped facilities.
• All EICN graduates will be successful in East and Central Africa and globally in terms of securing and creating future employment