3D Animation Program
The 3D Animation Course leads students through the methods and techniques of animating virtual objects and environments using industry-leading software and hardware. In this course, students are introduced to the principles of animating three-dimensional computer graphics, animation, simulation, and rendering solution for games, film, and motion graphics artists.
Why study this course?
- You will learn and develop well-rounded knowledge and skills that will include strong art and animation abilities and a solid understanding of the latest computer animation technologies, based on input from industry advisors.
- You will learn the way the pros work – use the same software and tools used by industry professionals to transform creative thoughts into compelling images and design.
- You will develop a blend of the most relevant digital and analog art skills, and an understanding of the creative and technical processes involved.
- You will become familiar with the theories of art and put them into practice as you learn to draw, visualize and effectively apply colour principles.
- Course Sub-Category Computer Science
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body eMobilis Mobile Technology Institute
- Length Of Course 3 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchWestllands
A Form 4 leaver, College, University graduate or a professional Interested in Jobs in the exciting Telecom & ICT Sector
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? Yes
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
eMobilis Mobile Technology Institute is a training institution that was founded in 2008 and is the first of its kind in Sub Saharan Africa – it focuses on training individuals on Mobile Software Development, as well as Network Infrastructure Management.
The mission of eMobilis is to create opportunities for local talent by training them on Mobile and Wireless Cellular Technologies. Our goal is to ensure that local talent is available and trained in order to meet the growing opportunities in the Mobile Industry in Africa
We train students in Mobile Content Development , and at the end of the training, the students are able to sell their mobile content throughout Africa using our aggregator contracts, learn how to create games ,tools, screen-savers, themes, mobile inventory Management Systems, mobile car tracking systems, Distributed Gaming Applications, Mobile Advertising tools, Mobile Reservation Systems, Business Utilities and sell them after just 3 months of training. Our former students continue to earn from the sale of their mobile content months after they leave the institution.
We believe that without a conscious effort to develop and champion Mobile-phone based applications, the potential of Mobile Technology to reduce poverty and stimulate economic growth will at best be delayed, and at worst never fully realized.
Mobile application development is a growth industry for aspiring programmers and business people. It is also a way to stimulate economic growth through better information flows and increased access to information for economic and social purposes.
Our vision is to see an explosion of mobile innovation and the creation of successful mobile oriented ventures by local developers from across the country with a zeal for changing the world through harnessing the power of their mobile technology training for social good.
Given predictions that the digital economy will continue to grow exponentially throughout Africa, we are a catalyst to enable Africans from all walks of life to benefit from this social/economic revolution—not just in greater access of information, but also in leading design and content development.
We would like to tap local talent and to up-skill East Africans with the mobile programming tools and knowledge to create powerful applications, to launch innovative mobile services or apps that solve social problems and to create young, profitable mobile, entrepreneurial companies that employ themselves and others.