Microsoft Technology Associate
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is an introductory Microsoft certification for individuals considering a career in technology. MTA certification addresses a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assesses and validates your core technical knowledge and enhances your technical credibility.
1. Software and Development Fundamentals
2. Database Fundamentals
3. Networking Fundamentals
4. Mobility and Device Fundamentals
5. Cloud Fundamentals
6. App Development Fundamentals
Complete all six modules and earn a Diploma in Computer Science and IT Infrastructure.
4 Weeks per module
Continue with our other internationally recognized professional industry qualifications (MCSD and MCSA) from Microsoft and you are one step away from becoming a Microsoft Industry Professional (MCP).
Our Intake is Ongoing & New Classes start every Month. Students have the opportunity of Joining Free Computer Classes to enhance their Computer Skills and Earn International Certification,
- Course Sub-Category Computer Science
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded MTA
- Awarding Body Graffins College
- Length Of Course 4 Weeks per Module
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchWestlands and Moi Avenue Campus
Applicants should possess one of the following
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
• Average Grade C (Plain) or equivalent,
• Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
• Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
• Persons Aged 18 and above who have Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been here for over 50 Years introducing innovative, interactive, and practical courses and international Qualifications to help our students build strong foundations for brighter futures.
We provide a safe, conducive, learning environment, with over 45 Qualified Staff, and Over 20 Industry Qualifications and Academic Programs. We provide Globally Recognized Certification and work hard to ensure that our students gain intuitive knowledge in their field of interest.