Diploma in ICT Management- DICTM
DICTM combines essential aspects of information technology with the key facets of business and management as they relate to ICT, with a view to producing technically proficient diploma holders who also understand business and management issues. This combination of skills and knowledge will prepare the diploma holders to fit productively in formal or self-employment.
- Prepare diploma holders for progression to ICT degree courses.
- Equip students with the competence and confidence to evaluate ICT requirements in Business and implement effective ICT solutions.
- Produce competent, confident and well-rounded students capable of formal and self-employment in the ICT industry, research Institutions or any other relevant private and public sectors.
- PC Support
- Network Administration
- Web Designer
- Database Administration
Duration: 4 semesters for a period of 1 year 4 Months
- Course Sub-Category Computer Science
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body IAT
- Length Of Course 1 Year 4 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchThika road, Hurlingham, Buruburu
- KCSE aggregate of C & C - or above in Math & English.
- Any other qualification approved by IAT Academic Board.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries Registrar@iat.ac.ke
IAT Limited is a Kenyan computer training organization, established in August 1991.We conduct our training business using highly practical and hands-on exercises ensuring that our clients retain the skills learnt. In a span of ten years, IAT has grown to become the leading computer training organization in East & central Africa.
The Institute's 8 Campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa and Nakuru are equipped with modern learning facilities. The use of classroom discussions, private consultations with the course instructors, and visual aids, is geared towards developing a high degree of retention of the core concepts. We also conduct in-house training on request at client premises.
IAT is proud to have been selected by Microsoft Corporation to deliver training in the use of Microsoft products in Kenya. To qualify as a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Centre, the institute has to satisfy stringent criteria relating to facilities, standards of instruction and product knowledge. To this extent, the title Certified Technical Education Centre indicates the achievement of an internationally recognized standard in computer training. IAT is also an ISO 9001 certified company.
To delight our customers, enhance our stakeholders' social and economic well-being and continuously expand our-market share by aligning our training with industry best-practice benchmarks and providing world class quality education and training through modern and conducive learning environments.
To be recognized as Africa’s center of excellence, role model and authority in education and training.