Smart Professional in ICND (CCNAX)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX), is a course consisting of ICND1 and ICND2 content in its entirety, but with the content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. Learner will encounter more troubleshooting, and more lab time than with the previous version of CCNAX.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs.
- Establish Internet connectivity.
- Manage network device security.
- Describe IPv6 basics.
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy.
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity.
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN.
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF.
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The target candidates for this class are individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA© Routing and Switching Certification. The course is also appropriate for entry Level Network Engineers, Network Administrators, Network Support Technicians and Help Desk Technicians.
- Course Sub-Category Computer Science
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body IAT
- Length Of Course 75 Hours
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchThika road, Hurlingham, Buruburu
The CCNAX is a very fast-paced course and it is recommended that students have working networking knowledge prior to attending class. Skills that a learner must have before attending this course include:
- Basic computer literacy.
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills.
- Basic Internet usage skills.
- Basic IP address knowledge.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries Registrar@iat.ac.ke
IAT Limited is a Kenyan computer training organization, established in August 1991.We conduct our training business using highly practical and hands-on exercises ensuring that our clients retain the skills learnt. In a span of ten years, IAT has grown to become the leading computer training organization in East & central Africa.
The Institute's 8 Campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa and Nakuru are equipped with modern learning facilities. The use of classroom discussions, private consultations with the course instructors, and visual aids, is geared towards developing a high degree of retention of the core concepts. We also conduct in-house training on request at client premises.
IAT is proud to have been selected by Microsoft Corporation to deliver training in the use of Microsoft products in Kenya. To qualify as a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Centre, the institute has to satisfy stringent criteria relating to facilities, standards of instruction and product knowledge. To this extent, the title Certified Technical Education Centre indicates the achievement of an internationally recognized standard in computer training. IAT is also an ISO 9001 certified company.
To delight our customers, enhance our stakeholders' social and economic well-being and continuously expand our-market share by aligning our training with industry best-practice benchmarks and providing world class quality education and training through modern and conducive learning environments.
To be recognized as Africa’s center of excellence, role model and authority in education and training.