Diploma in Culinary Arts
Why study this course?
This program provides students with the opportunity to develop their skills through classroom theory, food production demonstration followed by hands-on practical application in a professionally-equipped kitchen.
As part of this dynamic environment, students are immersed in the culinary / hospitality world, spending a significant time in theory as well as practical’s in the kitchen applying skills and techniques. Students find themselves immersed in stimulating creative environments where dedicated, professional chef-instructors pass on their skills, experience and knowledge.
- Course Sub-Category Catering
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Higher National Diploma
- Awarding Body IHTI
- CostKSh. 343,400 Total Fee
- Length Of Course 2 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchKileleshwa
- Mean grade of C (Plain) in KCSE or
- Credit in IGCSE
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? Yes
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
IHTI is a hospitality training centre committed to excellence. IHTIwas pioneered by five renowned hospitality education professionals led by Ambassador Mwakai Sio. ihti opened its doors to new students in May 2005, with an initial admission of only four (04) students. The institution rapidly gained recognition and fame and now has a total of over 250 students from 5 different countries.