Diploma in International Hospitality Management
Why study this course?
The programme of study blends specialized hands-on training with the general business skills required in hotel operations. You will be able to apply to high positions in management of hotels and hotel chains around the world, as well as to open your own business – a restaurant, guest house, event Management Company or even a hotel.
- Course Sub-Category Management
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Higher Diploma
- Awarding Body IHTI
- CostKSh. 343,400 Total Fee
- Length Of Course 3 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchKileleshwa
- Mean grade of C (Plain) in KCSE
- Credit in IGCSE
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? Yes
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
IHTI is a hospitality training centre committed to excellence. IHTIwas pioneered by five renowned hospitality education professionals led by Ambassador Mwakai Sio. ihti opened its doors to new students in May 2005, with an initial admission of only four (04) students. The institution rapidly gained recognition and fame and now has a total of over 250 students from 5 different countries.