Diploma in Human Resource Management
Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM) enables students to gain a clear understanding of various business disciplines i.e. (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Insurance, Human Resource Management and Management Science). This enables them to relate various functional areas in the organizations and appreciate the need for Human Resource department activities of the various departments.
- Course Sub-Category Management
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body KNEC
- Length Of Course 3 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchPumwani
- Mean grade of C (Plain) in KCSE
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
KCITI was founded by the late Mr. Berkeley Hackett, who passed on to glory on 21st May, 2012. Mr. Hacket founded KCITI after many years of missionary work in Kenya.
To equip young people with technical skills and instruction to morally enrich their lives by a knowledge of God's word and to provide a quality education at fees low enough to make higher education affordable to economically disadvantaged but deserving youth.