Employee Transition Course
Date: June 4th – 8th, 2018
Venue: Nairobi Safari Club, Lilian Towers
Fees: Kshs. 50,000 per person + VAT
NB: The course will be non-residential. Participants bot residing in Nairobi are required to make their own transport and accommodation arrangements.
1. Self audit and discovery
2. Personal and career transition
3. Career planning strategy
4. Personal finance
5. Business and entrepreneurship skills
6. Moving forward
This course is for staff who are earmarked for retrenchment or voluntary early retirement; staff who have attained retirement age.
- Course Sub-Category Management
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body KIB
- CostKSh. 50,000 Tuition fee per person + VAT
- Length Of Course 5 Days
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNairobi Safari Club, University Way
For staff who are earmarked for retrenchment or voluntary early retirement; staff who have attained retirement age.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kenya Institute Of Bankers (KIB) is the world’s leading institute for business continuity. Established in 1979, the KIB has established itself as the leading membership and certifying organization for Business Continuity professionals worldwide.
To champion best practice in the delivery of financial services education, to promote professionalism, self-regulation and acceptable standards in the Financial Services Sector, through innovative learning, codes of conduct, quality skills and competencies.
To become the leading professional body in the promotion and delivery of quality financial services education and training.
Students deserve dependable, accurate, timely, respectful and honest responses. Advisors' responsibilities to their many constituents form the foundation upon which our Core Values rest.
The Overall Responsibility of the Institute is to;
1. Produce relevantly–educated and trained career staff for the financial sector.
2. Cater for students with a wide range of abilities and backgrounds.
3. Provide Professional Qualifications and Skills Upgrading Training
4. Programmes which enjoy wide recognition and acceptance throughout the Financial Services Sector.
5. Retain and sustain continued support by Employers – Banks/Financial Institutions.
6. Be perceived by all staff/students/members to be fair and worthwhile.
7. Allow ambitious, high quality staff to acquire high qualifications.
8. Provide broad based, educational programmes for those preparing for management in the industry.