Diploma in Business management
2. Principles and Practice of Marketing
3. Life skills
4. Principles and Practice of Selling
6. Business Plan
7. Communication Skills
1. Marketing Management
2. Legal Aspects in Sales & Marketing
3. Quantitative Methods
4. Public Relations,
5. Sales Management
1. International Marketing
2. Strategic Planning in Sales & Marketing
3. Marketing Research
4. Marketing Planning & Control
5. Financial Aspect of Marketing
July and November
- Course Sub-Category Management
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body KNEC
- CostKSh. 18,500 Per Module (For 3 Modules)
- Length Of Course 2 Years
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNairobi
Mean grade of C- (Minus) in KCSE and above.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
Kenya Institute of Business and Counselling Studies (KIBCo) formerly Maranatha College of Professional Studies started in January 2004. KIBCo is fully registered with the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (MOHEST) as a a TVET Institution offering Counsellor Training, Social Works and Community Development, Human Resource, Business Studies and Finance.
KIBCo is also registered with the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) as a training provider.
KIBCo has campuses in Nairobi, Umoja and Thika and runs regular, both school based, Open and Distance (ODL) learning programmes.