Diploma in Counsellor Supervision
1. Introduction to counsellor supervision
2. Models of Supervision
3. Process and Practice of Clinical Supervision
4. Management of Stress and Burnout in Clinical Supervision
5. Ethical and Legal Considerations in Clinical Supervision
6. Evaluation in Clinical Supervision
7. Personal and professional development in Clinical Supervision
8. Clinical supervision in different contexts
9. Multiculturalism in Clinical Supervision
10. Practicum -Case management in clinical supervision
Each module takes you a duration of two weeks to complete.
Tuition fees Kshs.116,000
- Course Sub-Category Counselling
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Diploma
- Awarding Body KNEC/KIBCo
- CostKSh. 116,000
- Length Of Course 2 Weeks
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchNairobi
Mean grade of C - (Minus) in KCSE
Certificate in Counselling Studies
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Institute of Business and Counselling Studies (KIBCo) formerly Maranatha College of Professional Studies started in January 2004. KIBCo is fully registered with the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (MOHEST) as a a TVET Institution offering Counsellor Training, Social Works and Community Development, Human Resource, Business Studies and Finance.
KIBCo is also registered with the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) as a training provider.
KIBCo has campuses in Nairobi, Umoja and Thika and runs regular, both school based, Open and Distance (ODL) learning programmes.