Pottery and Clay Sculpture
Learn how to make objects, pots, cups, vases etc. Instructor utilizes various techniques such as coiling, pinching, slabbing, and throwing on the wheel. Firing objects in the kiln are completed after class – keep in mind, it takes up to two weeks to be fully dry and ready for painting.
- Course Sub-Category Pottery
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Pottery and Clay Sculpture
- Awarding Body NAC
- Length Of Course 3 Months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchLavington
- Workshops are for anyone interested in learning Art in a different perspective.
- The workshops are aimed at beginners, so no previous experience intermediate and advanced level
- Age +16 yrs
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? Yes
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nairobi Art Centre is committed to providing creative, innovative visual art, craft and design education to learners and educators of differing abilities in an inspiring environment. We embrace change and diversity and enjoy working in collaboration with other institutions. We host parties for children and adults and amazing corporate team-building fun days out.
To be an enriching community art space, nurturing and inspiring confidence to colour the world.
Entice and tease artistic enrichment into lives, listening to and adapting to customer needs, providing workshops for all ages, backgrounds and levels.