Principles of Accounting
Public Finance and Taxation
Principles and Practice of Management
Corporate Secretarial Practice
Management Information Systems
Laws and Procedure of Meetings
Human Resource Management
Financial Markets Law
Governance and Ethics
Public Policy and Administration
Governance and Secretarial Audit
- Course Sub-Category Secretarial
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body KASNEB
- CostKSh. 18000 Per Section
- Length Of Course 6 Months per section
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchCBD
Person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the professional examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
1. Secondary education (O level) certificate with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (or equivalent) provided the applicant has obtained a minimum of grade C+ (or equivalent) in both English and Mathematics.
2. Advanced education (A level) certificate with at least two principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at secondary education level
3. KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate.
4. A degree from a recognised University.
5. Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by the Board of KASNEB
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
We are delighted that you are considering studying at Vision Institute of professionals. Our college was established to provide high quality professional training and skills in accountancy, ICT and related areas through teaching, research and consultancy.
VIP first opened its doors in 1998 and over the years we have grown to five campuses with a cumulative alumnus of over 15000 professionals working all over the region.
We boast of spacious classes, well stocked libraries, state of art computer laboratories and a well-equipped student center.
At VIP, you will have a chance to work closely with our highly trained and experienced lecturers, supervisor and researchers who are committed to making you a professional in your chosen area of study.
To be the preferred business school and centre of excellence in the development of professional and skilled business manpower in the areas we choose to operate.
To provide quality training and professional skills in Accountancy, Finance, Information and Communication Technology, Management and related areas through training, research and consultancy in order to produce professionals and managers of integrity.
Our Core Values
5. Social Responsibility
6. Innovation and Creativity