International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) is a global computer literacy initiative developed to raise the level of knowledge about Information Technology (IT) and increase the level of competence in using personal computers and common computer applications for all the citizens of the world.
Benefits of ICDL to a Student
1. Institutions of Higher learning recognize ICDL as a basis for exemption when applying for Certificate or Diploma courses.
2. ICDL certifies fundamental IT knowledge and practical skills
3. ICDL has been recognized and endorsed by the Kenyan government.
4. ICDL Maps into other professional certifications
5. Many organizations in the private sector currently require their employees to be ICDL compliant.
6. ICDL is recognized as a flexible and reliable worldwide qualification
1. High School leavers waiting to join college or university
2. Students who desire computer literacy skills•
3. College and university applicants to meet entry requirements
4. Students seeking exemptions in ICT related courses
5. Employees who require IT experience and practical skills
6. Business people wishing to embrace IT
7. General Public who desire IT skills
Course Timings and Duration
The course is designed to suit both full time and part time students and run Monday to Friday as follows:
8.30 am – 10.30 am
11.00 am – 1.00 pm
2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Evening Classes 5.30pm – 7.30 pm (Monday to Thursday)
Full time students – 3.5 months
Part time students – 4.5 months
Classes begin every Monday of the week.
- Course Sub-Category Computer Science
- Course Level Tertiary
- Qualification Awarded Certificate
- Awarding Body VIP
- CostKSh. 15,500 Tuition Fee Part I
- Length Of Course 4 and a half months
- Class Size
- Course Location/BranchCBD
ICDL is open to anyone who can read and understand the English language.
Course Advertisement Details
- Would you like to feature this course? No
- Featured Course – Start Date
- Email address to receive queries email@example.com
We are delighted that you are considering studying at Vision Institute of professionals. Our college was established to provide high quality professional training and skills in accountancy, ICT and related areas through teaching, research and consultancy.
VIP first opened its doors in 1998 and over the years we have grown to five campuses with a cumulative alumnus of over 15000 professionals working all over the region.
We boast of spacious classes, well stocked libraries, state of art computer laboratories and a well-equipped student center.
At VIP, you will have a chance to work closely with our highly trained and experienced lecturers, supervisor and researchers who are committed to making you a professional in your chosen area of study.
To be the preferred business school and centre of excellence in the development of professional and skilled business manpower in the areas we choose to operate.
To provide quality training and professional skills in Accountancy, Finance, Information and Communication Technology, Management and related areas through training, research and consultancy in order to produce professionals and managers of integrity.
Our Core Values
5. Social Responsibility
6. Innovation and Creativity